Pages

Saturday 13 February 2016

Last minute DIY Valentines Gift



It's Valentines Day in a matter of hours here in the UK. I'm not one for getting over excited about this particular holiday (is that even what you call it?) so we only planned on exchanging cards again this year. 

But... An idea struck me and I wanted to share it. This idea is virtually free and quick but meaningful. 

I'm sure you've all seen vouchers/coupons that can be shared between family and friends allowing the receiver to redeem things such as 'a massage' or 'breakfast in bed' whenever they present the voucher..? 

Well, I decided to have a go at creating my own as a quick, last minute but fun gift for my other half to receive tomorrow! 

Here's what I created! 

If you would like to download my design click here! If you use them, please tag me in photos using #indecisiveemmaDIY 

Please let me know what you think and if you would like to see more printable designs on my blog! 

Happy Valentines Day! 

Emma 
-x-

2 comments:

  1. I love these last minute DIY valentines voucher download - such a good idea, thanks for making and sharing them as may print one myself

    Laura x

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a brilliant last minute Valentine DIY project!
    thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete